Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Fish In Paris

CHRISTMAS WEEK

POST BY ERIC TENIN/ PARIS DAILY PHOTO

Paris Daily Photo
Photo by Stuart, guest photographer on Paris Daily Photo


Photo by Eric Tenin
Photo Courtesy Paris Daily Photo

It's Christmas week in Paris and people are not only looking for these very last gifts that they still haven't found yet (I'm sure you see exactly what I mean!) but also for the perfect dish to serve on Christmas eve or at lunch on the 25th. I'm a fish person personally so if I may send a personal message to the part of my family that is hosting me for Christmas this year, here is what I would love to have ;-) I took this photo at La halle aux poissons, 69 rue Castagnary, in the 15th arrondissement). A little far from the center, but definitely the largest and the best in Paris.

Posted via email from Local Food And Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment