Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Love On A Plate II – Chef Dweh

by Chef Dweh

[Read More by Chef Dweh on All Day Foods]

This was a night of inspiration, I made this dish with the feeling of love on my heart. My baby Robinne always makes me feel loved each and everyday, so I created this dish with my love for her guiding me from start to finish. It is a lemon pepper chicken dish on a bed of scalloped potatoes with a Rosemary reduction sauce. It was so delicious she loved every bite of it. I love you sweetie.

Chicken

Potato

Sauce: Lemons, Pepper, Rosemary, Dry parsely, Salt, Garlic, and Fennel.


*LOCAL FOOD AND WINE *

TWITTER.COM/LOCALFOODWINE

FACEBOOK/LOCALFOODANDWINE

Follow us On Tumblr * Follow Us On Twitter * Like Us On Facebook

Posted via email from Local Food And Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment